Replacement battery for alienware M14x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Clements

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013
I paid $1400 for an alienware m14x laptop. Now after 2 years of use the battery is no good. Now Dell is telling me they do not carry any replacement batteries. Could anyone please tell me where i could find a new battery ? Thanks.

Galene Martinez

Estimable
Aug 29, 2014
I've had my m14x for 2 years now, and I just replaced my battery for the 2nd time, so I' now on my 3rd battery, apparently these are terrible batteries! Originally I looked all over the internet to find a US dealer that had them, most were shipped from China and were going to take 30 days to get to me. This was last year when the warranty had just expired on my M14x. I didn't know to check the battery status all the time, when it was plugged in, I thought it was charging, but apparently it wasn't. The battery went totally dead, and I was pretty desperate to replace it. I searched all over for a US dealer, and paid over $100 for it, plus lots for express shipping, probably about $125 in total, maybe more. This time, when I saw that my battery was not charging, I knew it was going bad again, and to my surprise Amazon had a dealer that I was able to get it thru my Amazon Prime membership and paid 1 day shipping. http://www.amazon.com/Replacment-4200mah-Battery-Alienware-08p6x6/dp/B00J9AHSKW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409324398&sr=8-1&keywords=alienware+m14x+battery hope that helps you out.

Galene Martinez

Estimable
Aug 29, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS