So my dog ended up biting on my laptop charger which was
Chicony AC Adapter:
Input: 100-240 V~2.9 A 50-60Hz
Output 19 V -=- 10.5A 200W
Input: 100-240 V~2.25A 50-60Hz
Output: 19V(19V) 9.5A(9.5A) 180W
I wanted to know if the new charger would damage my laptop in any way?
If it wouldn't damage the laptop what would be the negative effects of using this charger less power, I don't really know please help
The main thing that comes to mind is that it may not actually both run the device and charge the battery. This is why I am really not a fan of aftermarket parts for laptop batteries and chargers. To many ways it can not work correctly and cause damage.