Report: Apple Lost Another New iPhone in a Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
This seems to show that Apple techs cannot hold their alcohol. Get a few drinks and they leave phones and wallets everywhere.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
Damn..Apple buncha tricksters. First they scam victims into legally becoming a human centipad, then try to scam this guy...

To cops: "RAID THROUGH HIS ENTIRE HOUSE. IDC IF YOU HAVE TO TEAR IT DOWN. FIND THAT PROTOTYPE!"

later after finding nothing..

"can we preeetttty pwease have our phone back? we'll give you a dollar:)"

borisof007

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Yeah, as soon as he said "ok, $1 million no questions", they would have said "lol nope, now that we know you have it we'll just sue you"

AidanJC

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]Damn..Apple buncha tricksters. First they scam victims into legally becoming a human centipad, then try to scam this guy...To cops: "RAID THROUGH HIS ENTIRE HOUSE. IDC IF YOU HAVE TO TEAR IT DOWN. FIND THAT PROTOTYPE!"later after finding nothing.."can we preeetttty pwease have our phone back? we'll give you a dollar"[/citation]

I literally logged in JUST to thumbs down this comment.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
it was probably at a ghey bar in San Francisco and the dev probably had 5 shirley temples and passed out . Either that or its a new marketing strategy.

drapacioli

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010
Sounds like Apple needs to be more selective about which employees they give prototypes to. Either that or they need AA meetings included in their benefits program. ;)

G

frak apple... poor guy had his home searched over a stupid phone... i dont know if he was forced or gave concent, but just the fact that he'd even be asked after stating he knew nothing... absolutely deplorable.... makes me sick.

G

So now the police can search your house because a Corp. told them to? All those sci-fi plots are starting to come true.................hello future Repo men and big brother. Do I get the bard code on my left wrist or right?

Status
Not open for further replies.