Report: Cheaper 8GB iPhone 4 Coming 'Within Weeks'

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky015

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
The iPhone 4 at the moment is the best looking phone I've seen and the only apple product I would even look at buying...

The Greater Good

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]. This will be the poor mans Iphone meaning every little teenager will be able to have a iphone now, great! So much for exclusiveness out the window.[/citation]

Here you have it, folks! The smug factor for the Apple sheep drops when more people have access to that said device. But we already knew that, didn't we?

onyx_64

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2010
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]but will the antenna issue be fixed?[/citation]

I dont think it will ever be.. Its a "design feature" u know. "hey look!! no bars when i touch the weather widget"
Whoops! Almost forgot.. There are no widgets in the first place! lol!

G

8gb isnt worth poo anymore. For the first Iphone I had it was fine but I want 64gb in the 5. Yes I can and will fill that space up. This will be the poor mans Iphone meaning every little teenager will be able to have a iphone now, great! So much for exclusiveness out the window.
Well, if Apple would just let people put in a sdcard like, I don't know... everyone else? then you could have an extra 32GB. I bet if apple ever allows this then mr jobs will claim it innovative and new then sue everyone for copying apple.

soidier37

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
Soldier37 here, I am a retarded apple fanboy that thinks that having an apple product is an exclusive club and that it makes me instantly cool as well as liked.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]onyx_64[/nom]I dont think it will ever be.. Its a "design feature" u know. "hey look!! no bars when i touch the weather widget" Whoops! Almost forgot.. There are no widgets in the first place! lol![/citation]

if apple doesn't fix this, they will be screwed next contract refresh. i mean with the iphone 5.
it seams they forget... its a phone.

rflynn88

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2010
Apple sucks, Android roolz!!!!

See what I did there? Now I'm an Apple basher who is sooooo cool on teh interwebz!! Schaweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.