Report: Facebook Music is More than Spotify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
No thanks, I don't need my Facebook profile spammed full of automatic messages telling me to check out the crappy pop and electronic music that so many of my friends love for some reason.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
"...will be able to log in using Facebook Connect and listen to tunes while they browse Facebook"
Nothing like a good tune while stalking people...

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I loathe Facebook and only have an account for checking events (no friends), but this actually sounds kind of cool. I'd love to discover new music that a friend recommends to me. Of course I'd want to be able to easily ignore the vast majority of people I know, but there a few of my friends that have good taste in music that I'd like to keep up with. Not sure that its worth all the privacy headache that is Facebook though.

milktea

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
Next in line for Facebook, Yummify. Notifications send to friends when you have your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Facebook is just getting too bloated. We need a Facebook 'Super' Lite version. :p

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]mayne92[/nom]"...will be able to log in using Facebook Connect and listen to tunes while they browse Facebook"Nothing like a good tune while stalking people...[/citation]

Oingo Boingo Little Girls came to mind, and i loled more than i think i should have at that idea

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]fir_ser[/nom]Facebook is trying to expand in every direction it can and in few years Facebook will be one of the biggest corporations.[/citation]

untill it falls, social things in the passed have proven, the big will always fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.