Report: iPhone 5 Coming October, Not September

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It makes sense since there's likely to be an unveiling event which is usually about a month before apple releases something new. I actually read somewhere that the apple is having some sort of event it usually reserves for new ipod launches..hmm..

anonymous32111

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2010
Screw the iPhone 5, im waiting for the iPhone 6 which has been rumored to be released in November.. if not December... or i could just wait until January of next year to score an iPhone 7. But then id look like a real idiot when the iPhone 8 comes out February.

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]anonymous32111[/nom]Screw the iPhone 5, im waiting for the iPhone 6 which has been rumored to be released in November.. if not December... or i could just wait until January of next year to score an iPhone 7. But then id look like a real idiot when the iPhone 8 comes out February.[/citation]

Screw that!
I'm going to wait for iPhone 69!

G

Wow. You're seriously citing Gizmodo in a rumor post concerning iPhone status?

My respect for Toms just went down a LOT.

chronicbint

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2007
[citation][nom]anonymous32111[/nom]Screw the iPhone 5, im waiting for the iPhone 6 which has been rumored to be released in November.. if not December... or i could just wait until January of next year to score an iPhone 7. But then id look like a real idiot when the iPhone 8 comes out February.[/citation]

And yet Apple release 1 phone a year unlike certain other manufacturers who release phones every few months and you are out of date within weeks.

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
[citation][nom]soo-nah-mee[/nom]Yet another reason to go with a Galaxy S2.[/citation]
I got mine about two months ago, worth every single penny imo.

drumsrule786

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2011
Unless apple adds a crapload more functionality and improves battery life/memory capacity by a fair amount, I'm going android next time. Plus owning an apple product and hating the company at the same time kind of makes me a hypocrite haha :D

rexoverbey

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2009
[citation][nom]soo-nah-mee[/nom]Yet another reason to go with a Galaxy S2.[/citation]
Which still isn't released in the US. Might as well wait for the Quad-core Tegra 3 phones.

LongLiveRock1974

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2010
[citation][nom]drumsrule786[/nom]Unless apple adds a crapload more functionality and improves battery life/memory capacity by a fair amount, I'm going android next time. Plus owning an apple product and hating the company at the same time kind of makes me a hypocrite haha[/citation]

I'm a member of that club. I actually apologized to my PC before installing iTunes.

G

Just wait for the Iphone that is made by robots and then operated by robots. >:D

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
The only Samsung phone in existence that doesn't suffer from serious bugs is the Nexus S 4G. The Nexus S 4G has significantly faster performance than the iPhone 4. It also has simultaneous voice and data on Sprint's network so for those switching from AT&T-Mobile to the Now Network you aren't losing anything.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Yawn! Who cares... rumors rumors! Bet the missed classic date is due to really difficult engineering - that have to be overcome. Heard they had a left hand person use the phone during "beta" making it unusable for right hand peeps, had issues with cracking screens and shady photos due to color around the lens likely delaying it for over a year! *LMAO*

DroKing

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
*yawns* Idc about Crapple. I hope they go burn in hell for their retarded mark ups along with herding retarded sheeps who praise their products like its the divine being =/

tomrippity02

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Johnk4654[/nom]Wow. You're seriously citing Gizmodo in a rumor post concerning iPhone status? My respect for Toms just went down a LOT.[/citation]

Then go somewhere else for news.

Status
Not open for further replies.