Rest laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamsa30

Honorable
Dec 30, 2012
Hello,
I. Need to. Rest my acer aspire one and I don't have a floppy disk or a usb flash drive. How can I rest. It

Solution
you can do from within Windows with their software or this way when booting-up.

Consider what data you still need from your Acer Aspire One's hard drive. Save the files to an external USB device.

Restart the Acer Aspire One's operating system. Wait for the Acer logo to appear on the LCD screen.

Press the "Alt-F10" keys at the same time to bring up the recovery menu. Press "Enter."

Click "Next." Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to restore the operating system back to factory settings.

Use the drop-down boxes to select the time zone and language information for your Acer Aspire One. Restart the netbook when you are prompted to finish restoring the computer.

Connect the external USB device to...

danny2000

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010
you can do from within Windows with their software or this way when booting-up.

Consider what data you still need from your Acer Aspire One's hard drive. Save the files to an external USB device.

Restart the Acer Aspire One's operating system. Wait for the Acer logo to appear on the LCD screen.

Press the "Alt-F10" keys at the same time to bring up the recovery menu. Press "Enter."

Click "Next." Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to restore the operating system back to factory settings.

Use the drop-down boxes to select the time zone and language information for your Acer Aspire One. Restart the netbook when you are prompted to finish restoring the computer.

Connect the external USB device to your Acer Aspire One and transfer the data you saved earlier back to the netbook.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.