Restore Photoes from my google account

Chandini Singha

Estimable
Jan 7, 2016
I have not synced my data with the Google Drive but have synced with my google account.
I have lost most of my Pics from my phone. I do not know how to get it back from my Gmail account. I have tried retrieving it but i cannot find it. And yes, I am using LG G3 Stylus.

Solution
"Google Account" is a bit generic since they have several services. Exactly what did you do when you synced the data to that "google account"? What program and steps did you use? Gmail account is your email account, it would not have pictures there unless you emailed them to yourself or others.

There is also a Picassa share you can use to save to that. You also need to make sure that if you did setup syncing with something that it was actually working. I have seen quite a few times when people thought they were backing things up, but they really were not due to some issue.
"Google Account" is a bit generic since they have several services. Exactly what did you do when you synced the data to that "google account"? What program and steps did you use? Gmail account is your email account, it would not have pictures there unless you emailed them to yourself or others.

There is also a Picassa share you can use to save to that. You also need to make sure that if you did setup syncing with something that it was actually working. I have seen quite a few times when people thought they were backing things up, but they really were not due to some issue.

Solution