retrieve my numbers pics

Solution
If the pictures were saved on the internal storage, you won't be able to get them back, a factory reset erases and re-installs the files on the phone. You need to make backups or try to get the files out before doing the reset.

You can try to run a recovery app that are in the app store, but I have never tried any of them. Also Recuva for computers can scan the phone storage and maybe find something. Not a good chance of it though.

For your phone numbers, that depends how they were setup, if on your phone carrier account or your apple account, then logging on to those on a new phone will set them up again.
If the pictures were saved on the internal storage, you won't be able to get them back, a factory reset erases and re-installs the files on the phone. You need to make backups or try to get the files out before doing the reset.

You can try to run a recovery app that are in the app store, but I have never tried any of them. Also Recuva for computers can scan the phone storage and maybe find something. Not a good chance of it though.

For your phone numbers, that depends how they were setup, if on your phone carrier account or your apple account, then logging on to those on a new phone will set them up again.

Solution