Solved! retrieve old photos

Nov 14, 2018
My old service provider discontinued my phone number so I am unable to retrieve my portfolio and photos from that phone. I still use Cricut but I threw my old phone away and didn't think to take the SIM card out can I retrieve my old photos from that phone

Solution
There is no way to get back anything on a device that you no longer have. Even the SIM wouldn't have helped as that just gives you service. A SD card would be for storing files on, however if you don't have it, you can't get them from it. The only way you would be able to get them back is if you had synced the device to an online account, say a google one, and backed up the photos there, or you had backed them up to say a computer. Without these, or access to the phone (and it still working) there is no way to get anything you had on the phone back.
There is no way to get back anything on a device that you no longer have. Even the SIM wouldn't have helped as that just gives you service. A SD card would be for storing files on, however if you don't have it, you can't get them from it. The only way you would be able to get them back is if you had synced the device to an online account, say a google one, and backed up the photos there, or you had backed them up to say a computer. Without these, or access to the phone (and it still working) there is no way to get anything you had on the phone back.

Solution