Solved! Retrieve phone contacts

hang-the-9

Titan
Turn on your old phone and copy them over manually if you have to if the service on the phone is already deactivated. To get the contact back they would have to have been saved in your Gmail or service provider storage.

hang-the-9

Titan
Turn on your old phone and copy them over manually if you have to if the service on the phone is already deactivated. To get the contact back they would have to have been saved in your Gmail or service provider storage.

morefcc

BANNED
Dec 10, 2018
If you have saved your contacts on Gmail account, you can directly move them to your new phone. If no, you can use phone data transfer tool to help you transfer contacts between them from pc directly. But you need have both of them in hands.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
B Cell Phone General Discussion 5
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
V Cell Phone General Discussion 1
B Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 4
E Cell Phone General Discussion 1
W Cell Phone General Discussion 2
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
W Cell Phone General Discussion 1
W Cell Phone General Discussion 4
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
E Cell Phone General Discussion 2
C Cell Phone General Discussion 3
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Similar threads
how can I retrieve my pictures off a Samsun Gusto 3 flop phone
Can I retrieve txt messages from a deactivated phone to another phone no ad card
How do I retrieve pics off a old deactivated phone to my current phone?
I deleted a number on my Samsung phone couple of hours ago is it possible I can retrieve it
My Pantech flip phone was stolen and I have photos that I want to retrieve how do I do this without the phone
My old Android phone is broke and won't turn on how do I retrieve my old photos now
How do I retrieve my phone numbers from my stolen phone
Trying to retrieve calls from my phone 3 weeks ago
How to I retrieve photos on my (SAMSUNG Galaxy J3e Cell Phone) that were accidenttely deleted?
Changed phone number and didn't backup phone numbers and carrier would not retrieve them for me.how can I find out my contact
Contacts , photo's retrieved from old phone
If I don't have the phone anymore can I still retrieve my pictures from the old phone to the new one
Retrieve my contacts from my old phone to my new phone that upgraded my galaxy & have the same # number i
How to retrieve my contacts from on lenova phone?
how can i retrieve my contacts from a lost htc phone
Lost my contacts when I lost my ZTE phone want to retrieve them onto my new Samsung
Trying to retrieve contacts from my old Sim card after getting new card and new phone number and store threw old Sim away
how can I retrieve sim contacts on lost samsung phone?
Retrieving contacts from lost phone
How to retrieve address of contacts from a lost SIM card Nokia Phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY