Revvel plus , V20 , V35

Jul 28, 2018
How to find picture old phone to new phone ? I want to restore back up photos please help me I dont know how to do on this sites wont get me successful cause I am deaf.

Solution
If you uploaded the files or backed them up to an online account (say google) then you just need to access that same account from the new phone. Instructions are as follows...

1. Open the "Google Photos" app.
2. Tap the photo you want to save to your phone.
3. Now tap the "Options" menu.
4. And finally tap "Restore".
5. Repeat for each image.

Or, to get them all at once...

1. Log into the google account associated with the app.
2. Download all the images to an empty folder on your computer.
3. Connect the phone to the computer via USB cord.
4. Copy the images over to the phone or sd card.

Now if they aren't on an account, but are on the other phone, it will depend on if that phone is working or not. If it isn't, then you can't get...
If you uploaded the files or backed them up to an online account (say google) then you just need to access that same account from the new phone. Instructions are as follows...

1. Open the "Google Photos" app.
2. Tap the photo you want to save to your phone.
3. Now tap the "Options" menu.
4. And finally tap "Restore".
5. Repeat for each image.

Or, to get them all at once...

1. Log into the google account associated with the app.
2. Download all the images to an empty folder on your computer.
3. Connect the phone to the computer via USB cord.
4. Copy the images over to the phone or sd card.

Now if they aren't on an account, but are on the other phone, it will depend on if that phone is working or not. If it isn't, then you can't get anything from it until it is fixed. If it works, but has no regular service. You can try connecting the old phone to a computer via USB cord, and moving the files over to an empty folder on the computer. Then, when done, disconnect that phone and connect the new one to the computer. You just then move or copy the files onto the new phone.

Solution