Question Right side of the headset is quieter

Jul 17, 2019
The Right headphone is quieter than the left, the headset is already balanced. I've just bought them and they are liked this.

It is a GM-3R Beexecellent Headset

Jul 17, 2019
You might be right it started working out of nowhere. But yesterday night I was playing and the cable started to heat up? Then cool back down.

hang-the-9

Titan
The Right headphone is quieter than the left, the headset is already balanced. I've just bought them and they are liked this.

It is a GM-3R Beexecellent Headset
Those are cheaper headphones with pretty low ratings on Amazon and other sites they are sold, don't be surprised if you have issues like this. If you can, I would return those and spend another $10-20 on a better quality headset. If you need one with a mic, HyperX Stinger, Corsair HS50 are both good and will be under $50, should last for years with good sound quality.

If you don't care much about having a mic or are OK with using an external one there are tons of other options for $30-50 that sound great and have good build quality.

Jul 17, 2019
Those are cheaper headphones with pretty low ratings on Amazon and other sites they are sold, don't be surprised if you have issues like this. If you can, I would return those and spend another $10-20 on a better quality headset. If you need one with a mic, HyperX Stinger, Corsair HS50 are both good and will be under $50, should last for years with good sound quality.

If you don't care much about having a mic or are OK with using an external one there are tons of other options for $30-50 that sound great and have good build quality.

The headphones are fine as long as they keep working, once these breaks or I get enough money I'll get better ones. Thanks for the recommendation :).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EnDy_S Audio 0
T Audio 0
Sniipe Audio 0
Captain Kino Audio 0
maveick Audio 4
E Audio 4
S Audio 3
M Audio 1
L Audio 0
Spark3 Audio 1
J Audio 2