Robot Fashion Model May Turn You On

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBradley

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2008
Now this is ridiculous. I feel sorry for those women who starve themselves to death and eat less than 1000 calories a day in order to stay thin and compete in modeling and now they have to compete with these "Perfect" robots.

benjaminwright

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2009
The designers of robots and cybernetic systems (cyborgs) will naturally enable the systems to record events. In computing systems like cyborgs, the logging of activity or perception is easy to do and can yield value. But the recordings will raise legal issues. Generally speaking in the US, the recording of conversations is more legally risky than the recording of public images. When automated systems like cyborgs approach "people" on the street, legal issues will arise as to whether they can record conversations they overhear. The natural implication is that cyborgs and robot owners will seek to get consent to audio recording of nearby people. --Ben

Claimintru

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
I bet it still moves like a jerky mechanical monster. 42 motion motors? That might be enough to wave 1 arm in a convincing human manner. Its a neat idea...but just so impractical, they might as well have just given me the 3 Million and called it a day

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Aren't robots so useful. They are picking up the jobs no one wants to do like Runway model. What next? A robot who is the boss of a major corporation and only does 10 hours of work a week?

G

She has three settings:
Competent Lawyer
Icy Dominatrix
Erotic Assassin

n3ard3ath

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
[citation][nom]MrBradley[/nom]Now this is ridiculous. I feel sorry for those women who starve themselves to death and eat less than 1000 calories a day in order to stay thin and compete in modeling and now they have to compete with these "Perfect" robots.[/citation]

Oh come on! You feel sorry for them? Well maybe if the robots eliminate the 'competition' they will actually do something useful of their lives.

Milleman

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
Is she on Linux? I wouldn't risk having something precious bitten off just because she were on Windows and had a bluescreen! :)
This is a great partner for all of us Computer geeks! It could also be the solution to the overpopulation problem on earth. GF-bots!

Status
Not open for further replies.