Rock Band Getting LEGO-lized

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamB5000

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2006
I guess this could be more "kid friendly," if their goal is to keep it rated G. Are we every going to see a Lego game where we just build shit? That's the Lego I know and love. :)

ravewulf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]AdamB5000[/nom]I guess this could be more "kid friendly," if their goal is to keep it rated G. Are we every going to see a Lego game where we just build shit? That's the Lego I know and love.[/citation]
Back in the 90's we had (and I still have) Lego Island and Lego Creator. They still work in Vista (using compatibility mode for XP and dragging an old dll from XP into the Lego Island install directory). It would be nice to see remakes of these with improved graphics and more bricks and parts added.

G

So I guess we won't be seeing The Divinyls - I Touch Myself in this game?

G

No, you have to build your guitar out of lego's first in order to play it!!!

BallistaMan

Distinguished
May 20, 2008
Whoa wait the original Lego Island still works in Vista? I couldn't even get that thing to run in 2000, much less XP (same with Creator). I'll have to try and load it up sometime for the memories.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]ravewulf[/nom]Back in the 90's we had (and I still have) Lego Island and Lego Creator. They still work in Vista (using compatibility mode for XP and dragging an old dll from XP into the Lego Island install directory). It would be nice to see remakes of these with improved graphics and more bricks and parts added.[/citation]
agreed

rocket_sauce

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004
My 7yr old son loves everything Lego's but I dont see him enjoying this. He will be disappointed that they skipped over Lego Halo yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.