Roxxxy the Sexbot Entertains the Masses at AEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

konjiki7

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2009
Technology has already created social barriers for people when it comes to interacting with one another on day to day basis....

I think this will very well further stupefy society and add to the list of social and metal disorders.

BTW

That thing looks like Mel Gibson with a wig on.

ryanjm

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
Really? This guy couldn't get a Real Doll(which actually look hot), and just 'upgrade it.'? And there have been good computer generated voices for years now...

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation]Either way, I think they could have made her a prettier or at least made her face a little softer. Mean lookin' mug you got there Roxxxy. Like a bulldog licking pee off a nettle.[/citation]ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING.

G

Oh this is wrong on so many levels... I had to watch the video 3 times it made me laugh so much... He said she had 3 inputs but failed to mention them, guess one will be HDMI. Oh and she will e-mail you about football ? Just got to see that... can she support a rival team ?

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Just so everyone knows, i've been home sick for 3 days and this is the most fun i've had in about a week![/citation]

Glad we could help, I guess! :)

amdchuck

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2001
man I must be getting old because this seems like a sure winner for that "Signs The World Is Gonna End" list I keep hearing about....

fugfar

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2008
wow, a robot id need beer goggles for. you sure this isnt the butch model marketed to the lesbian demographic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
H Streaming Video & TVs 6
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 7
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
B Streaming Video & TVs 6