Rude Seller Claims Google Helps Him Profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
I feel bad for the people who got scammed, but after listening to Leo Laporte's This Week In Tech Episode 276 I couldn't stop laughing. You have to listen to the around 20 min to 25 min of that episode to understand.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
easy fix for google have the algorithm cross check with the better business bureau for ranking.

ok pay up google, that'll be 100k please XD

G

i found many times that google search is very inefficient.. havent tried other search engines.. kinda got used to google.

Memoscorp

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2010
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]easy fix for google have the algorithm cross check with the better business bureau for ranking.ok pay up google, that'll be 100k please XD[/citation]

BBB is useless.

mavroxur

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]easy fix for google have the algorithm cross check with the better business bureau for ranking.ok pay up google, that'll be 100k please XD[/citation]

That's basically what the BBB does. They're a bunch of scam artists around here. Several other small business owners along with myself here have basically told the BBB to f*ck off. I dont know if they all are similar, but our local one is a joke.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]mavroxur[/nom]That's basically what the BBB does. They're a bunch of scam artists around here. Several other small business owners along with myself here have basically told the BBB to f*ck off. I dont know if they all are similar, but our local one is a joke.[/citation]
Yeah, I have heard bad things from local small business owners that I know. Its basically takes one pissed off customer to bring the ban hammer down on you.

dustcrusher

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2010
The BBB used to mean something, but the internet has rendered them pretty much useless. I wonder if there's evidence linking the declining usefulness of the BBB with the corruption I've heard about since (like what mavroxur mentioned).

Status
Not open for further replies.