Rumor: New iPad to Have 4G LTE; Called iPad HD, Not iPad 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandalf

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
So let me get this straight... the launch of this device is tomorrow yet we are still meant to be interested in yet another rumour about it? Maybe you could have not printed this article, and seen what happens tomorrow? Like anyone on this site would care either way?

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
[citation][nom]southernshark[/nom]Who cares?[/citation]I do. I need to know when to sell my shares of Apple stock (using the etrade app on my Transformer Prime).

bloodymaze

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
And this is why the economy is bad.

-- Apple revamps an overpriced product to re-sell it @ the same/higher price -- and people still buy it...

*Doh*

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]chronicbint[/nom]Bottom line, people buy the iPad because its the best overall tablet to them, by a long shot.[/citation]
Fixed it!

lancelot123

Distinguished
May 12, 2008
[citation][nom]chronicbint[/nom]Bottom line, people buy the iPad because its the best overall tablet, by a long shot.[/citation]
Its like being the smartest kid on the short bus.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]Dandalf[/nom]So let me get this straight... the launch of this device is tomorrow yet we are still meant to be interested in yet another rumour about it? Maybe you could have not printed this article, and seen what happens tomorrow? Like anyone on this site would care either way?[/citation]
You opened it up, read it, and made a comment, I guess you care enough.

upgrade_1977

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
Rumor: I have information stating it actually has a holographic projection system, and it can read your mind by picking up brainwaves through a modified wi-fi chip. Unfortunately, every app that was on the market was bought out by apple, and will only be available only on the ipad 3, rendering ipad 1 & 2's useless. Also, they've integrated cloud banking into it, and now they charge $1.00 a minute to use the ipad 3. I'm sure it'll be the most sold tablet in history...

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]bloodymaze[/nom]And this is why the economy is bad.-- Apple revamps an overpriced product to re-sell it @ the same/higher price -- and people still buy it...*Doh*[/citation]

As long as folks keep buying the economy is fine. Avoid overleveraging (tell that to wall st) and we are fine. The trouble comes when fatasses on wall st do their thing (every decade now) and destabilize markets and take gluttunous profits and get people worried who then stop buying.

BruceOTB

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009
I hope they put the new A6 on it, and that it's performance be better than the iPad 2. iPad 2 is no slouch but it'd be nice to see performance upgrade despite the taxing(due to more pixels being run) retina display. I'll get this if it doesn't disappoint. It'll be very useful for reviewing some of my medical subjects, that rely heavily on pictures and power points, like histology, pathology, microbiology, parasitology etc.

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]igot1forya[/nom]Fixed it![/citation]

lol, although their appears to be allot more "them's" then "you's".

Status
Not open for further replies.