Rumor: New iPhone to Launch July 17

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hillarymakesmecry

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2009
I'll buy one if they have a text/date plan for $20 a month. If not, I'll stick with Verizon, they've got better service anyways.

It amazes me how many people pay $80 a month for an iPhone. That's a ton of money.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]maybe with the new iphone they can make it available to a BETTER cell carrier[/citation]
You must live in Podunk, Arkansas. ATT is the best provider here in South Florida.

G

I believe that the loss of the metal band is that it may be contributing to intermittent issues with the cell signal.

jtsx1

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2008
Every network has it's holes, so you will have to pick the one with least in your are. Omaha,NE has gotten better for AT&T in the year I've lived here, coverage does lack when you leave the metropolitan area. The Storm isn't good enough for me to give up my iPhone, so I guess I'll stay.

G

still no flash for the camera.... no removable flash memory... no removable battery... OLED wont help that much outdoors they should have made it TRANSFLECTIVE so you can use it in the sun better....

Status
Not open for further replies.