Rumors Say Xbox 360 Pro Becoming Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhys216

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
@nirvanabah
Perhaps Tom's don't proof read articles before publishing them, and it's the first sentence Lol!

rhys216

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
@nirvanabah
Perhaps Tom's don't proof read articles before publishing them, and it's the first sentence Lol!

G

looks like it will only be the arcade or elite and nothing in between. maybe they can lower the price of their hard drives so i can bump up from the 20gb.

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
Guys, I think TOMS purposly puts the typos in there and proof mistakes....ya all make sure a big deal about it, I think it's a hobby of theirs. I really do, just to make you nitpickers squirm.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]rhys216[/nom]@nirvanabahPerhaps Tom's don't proof read articles before publishing them, and it's the first sentence Lol![/citation]

I love it when people use poor grammar to complain about poor grammar.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
I doubt they will just replace the elite with the pro. Hopefully this change will go all the way down the product line. Replace the Pro with the Elite at $299, replace the Arcade with the Pro at $199, and drop the Arcade to $150. I prefer the White console I think it would be foolish to have the only white console option be the arcade. $150 entry level price and $199 for the Pro would make it extremely difficult for Sony to compete for buyers even if they dropped their prices.

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]p05esto[/nom]Guys, I think TOMS purposly puts the typos in there and proof mistakes....ya all make sure a big deal about it, I think it's a hobby of theirs. I really do, just to make you nitpickers squirm.[/citation]

*Devilish Laugh*
BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

G

I personally don't complain about grammar/typos when I can understand what they meant to say. But when the first paragraph/sentence is illegible, that's unexcusable to me.

born2rock4life

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
lol. Someone call teh grammar police! I can't believe I have to waste all my time bitching in forums about peoples incorrect usage of 'an' / 'and'. On another note... if it really bothers you... GOOD, GO FUCK YOURSELF :}

tom himself

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
I have created an account for this forum specifically to draw further attention to the point made in doomtomb's post of 06/30/2009, at 12:11PM, above.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]born2rock4life[/nom]lol. Someone call teh grammar police! I can't believe I have to waste all my time bitching in forums about peoples incorrect usage of 'an' / 'and'. On another note... if it really bothers you... GOOD, GO FUCK YOURSELF :}[/citation]

Grammar nazi here. You called?

captaincharisma

Distinguished
sounds like there trying to keep up with the PS2 in HDD space now/ there's also reports they will be phasing out the 80GB PS3 and having only the 120GB versions which means Sony will be announcing another phantom price cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.