Solved! Running 2 extended display on Intergrated Graphics

Mar 2, 2018
Hello Guys,

So I got a laptop Acer V3 772G and two amazing new monitors, one full hd 27 inch, the other 32 qhd 32 inch. So currently i'm running both of them on intergrated graphic card(you can't use the dedicated card for some reason)....

Even though the display settings says that both of the resolutions are optimised(one full hd, the other qhd), however, i feel like the quality is for sure not full HD (on both of them). The quality is the best on my laptop screen. Why is this? And what can i do to fix this?

Thanks

Jerry

Solution
How are you connecting the laptop to the monitors? I believe that laptop has an HDMI port and a VGA port. The monitor connected by HDMI should look good. The monitor connected by VGA is not going to look so good. VGA is an old analog video technology (vs digital). I always notice that a 1080p monitor looks fuzzy to me when connected using a VGA port or converter. Also, swap the connections between the monitors. Does the "look" of the monitors change?

Secondly, GT750 and Intel HD 4600 graphics max out at 3840x2160 resolution. This is fine for two 1080p monitors. Looks like you may be pushing the boundaries with 1080p and a 1440p monitors. One other test, do each of the monitors look good if just connected using HDMI individually (no 2nd...

Scottray

Respectable
Jul 14, 2016
How are you connecting the laptop to the monitors? I believe that laptop has an HDMI port and a VGA port. The monitor connected by HDMI should look good. The monitor connected by VGA is not going to look so good. VGA is an old analog video technology (vs digital). I always notice that a 1080p monitor looks fuzzy to me when connected using a VGA port or converter. Also, swap the connections between the monitors. Does the "look" of the monitors change?

Secondly, GT750 and Intel HD 4600 graphics max out at 3840x2160 resolution. This is fine for two 1080p monitors. Looks like you may be pushing the boundaries with 1080p and a 1440p monitors. One other test, do each of the monitors look good if just connected using HDMI individually (no 2nd monitor connected)?

Solution