Sades Headset Setup Help

Gosraj

Estimable
May 29, 2015
I recently just got a Sades SA-708 7.1 headset, and I am trying to install the 7.1 software so I can use surround sound. I don't have a way to play the disc that came with it, so I went to the Sades website to try and download it. I tried the Windows 8 one (because that's the version I have), but when I do the setup.exe, it says to plug in my headset. I've tried all my USB ports and none of them work. Anyone know the solution?

Gosraj

Estimable
May 29, 2015

It is connected fine, and I'm trying to install the drivers so that i can use the surround sound. Right now it's only in stereo

bmw-vision

Estimable
Sep 8, 2015
Is the problem solved?
Also, check the setup is running as administrator and try using compatibility mode for win7.
If not, you might be able to try other programs such as Razor or something similar.

JoeTaggart

Commendable
Nov 28, 2016
Sometimes device drivers from 3rd party provider are overwritten by Windows itself. If windows finds a solution, then many compatibility issues arise.

I had the same issue with this device.

The drivers themselves were not the issue, the 3rd party bespoke software was.

Try this:

Open device manager so that you can view the device...even if it does show errors. (Unfortunately if you cannot see the device in this view this will not work)

View the properties.

Select configure.

It should show: device drivers for HID compliant device, USB Audio and a couple of others.

Select USB audio

Select update drivers

Browse to the location on your machine where you downloaded the files from Sades.

Go...sit back and wait....and good luck because either this fixes it or it doesn't.