SALE: EA Drops Select iPhone Games to $0.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

EA wants blood. Plain and simple. Back in the day you knew when you went out for a Sega Genesis game, anything with that yellow tab was probably a good buy. EA was lost for awhile there, but they are coming out strong for this next year. They just had EA week on Steam, and announced a slew of good new games coming out this year at E3. They are tired of being discounted in the gaming market by companies like Activision, I for one, am excited.

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
I won't say something silly like, "I'm never buying another EA game," but after Bad Company 2's continuous problems, I'm avoiding them as much as possible.

From launch to present day, the 360 servers lag horribly from most players. And that's with several sessions of server maintenance. They've also dropped the ball on EVERY DLC so far. I don't think any of the actual DLC (as in, not just unlocking content already on the disc) has come out when they said it would. Oh yeah, they're doing the pay-to-unlock-things-on-the-disc thing with battlefield, too.

EA produces so many different games that I'm sure I'll eventually buy something from them again, but I've been burned one too many times by them to continue to support them regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.