Solved! Samsumg laptop refusing to come on

Dec 4, 2020
Greetings to you all.
Pls I am in need of assistance. My Samsung laptop does not boot.
When I push the power button, it display the samsung and goes on and restart on its own and then this appears(pics attached) and I am only able to enter the bios setup and that is all.
I have changed ram and HDD still the same result.

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

Sorry I couldn't upload the pics of the error I get so I created a link

Solution
If you changed the HDD but didn't put a bootable image on it, what you are seeing may happen (I would have expected to see a "no bootable device found". It may be the original HDD is defective, but a lot of other hardware issues could cause the same thing. Using another computer, go to the Microsoft download site and create a bootable windows install. Try to run that with the new HDD.

You may need to go to a repair shop to get help with this. They can also see if the original HDD is actually bad and maybe recover some files. The entire process is a difficult to describe here with just a few words.
Dec 4, 2020
Play with the Boot Menu and App Menu entries and tell us what appears when you open them. My first guess is there is no boot device that works. How did you go about changing the HDD. Did you copy an image from the old one? Install windows on it?

Appreciate you reaching out. When I press the tab button it shows the setup, press enter and it takes me to bios setup. I have tried changing boot device priority but no device was displayed.
No I did not copy any image.

If you changed the HDD but didn't put a bootable image on it, what you are seeing may happen (I would have expected to see a "no bootable device found". It may be the original HDD is defective, but a lot of other hardware issues could cause the same thing. Using another computer, go to the Microsoft download site and create a bootable windows install. Try to run that with the new HDD.

You may need to go to a repair shop to get help with this. They can also see if the original HDD is actually bad and maybe recover some files. The entire process is a difficult to describe here with just a few words.

Solution
Dec 4, 2020

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate