Samsung external keyboard

Sep 22, 2018
It is all of a sudden not working properly. Can't type the letters n, b, a, x, and d. How can I fix it? It is a Samsung Model EE-CP905 that I use with my Samsung tablet. I charged the Keyboar but that didn't fix it.

rgd1101

Polypheme
MERGED QUESTION
Question from bebe158 : "Samsung external keyboard"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Southtxmunkey Android Tablets 3
Jon Campbell Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 4
C Android Tablets 2
darkpantherian Android Tablets 2
Drheck Android Tablets 1
Y Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 4
T Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 3
G Android Tablets 4
M Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 16
D Android Tablets 15
T Android Tablets 1
Y Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 4
S Android Tablets 2
Kissbright Android Tablets 12
Similar threads
Question I just bought a samsung tablet E from a pawn shop ,have the receipt and they factory reset it for me but got home it said it needs the previous email
Question How do I fix problem with initial sign-in google account an sync on Samsung Galaxy 3 tab SM-T110 (root)
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 internal storage keeps filling up- no idea why- cannot keep it cleared and will not function?
Question Samsung Tablet A - Storage Full - read full issue
Question Can I override the software on a nextbook ares 10a tablet with Samsung?
Question How on Samsung E Tablet change to external storage on 7.1.1
How to set default download location to external sd card on samsung galaxy tab a6
how to set default download location to external sd card on samsung galaxy tab a
How do I activate my external memory on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet?
How can i set default download location to external SD card on my Samsung Tablet E?
How to set default download location to external sd card on samsung galaxy sol
how to set default location to external sd card on samsung tab 4
How to set default download location to external we card on Samsung tab 4 10.1
How to set the default location of downloads to external SD card on Samsung Tab 4
how to set default download location to external sd card on samsung galaxy tab S
How to set default download location to external sd card on samsung galaxy tablet 3
How to set downloaded games from google play directly in external sd card on samsung core 2?
How to set the default location of downloading apps to external SD card on Samsung Tab 2
how do you move applications from internal memory to an external sd card on the Samsung tab 2
How to set downloaded games from Google play directly in external SD card on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?

ASK THE COMMUNITY