Samsung Galaxy Core charging problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

khurram Shah

Estimable
Aug 28, 2014
my phone does not charge with its original charger provided with it, when i plug it to the electric board. it only charges with pc. i hv checked its port where the cable is connected, but of no use. now i m charging it with my pc. can anyone help me how to resolve the problem..

greenleaves

Estimable
Oct 4, 2014
Hi,

phone (galaxy core) also had a charging problem. I tried the original charger, usb chargers, different battery and even different electric outlets. Nothing worked. I brought it back to the store to have it fixed and the only thing they claimed to have done is to reflash the OS. How can the OS prevent the physical charging of a battery? Its retarded and my phone ever since has had issues charging. I hate this phone at this stage and I will never buy Samsung again. Not even if they pay me money to every own a phone again from their brand, I hope Samsung is paying attention to this post, probably not, and several others so that they know that instead of making a thousand smartphone clones a year they make a decent product.

Answer to your problem is to go back to the store so they fix it for you.

Japalian

Estimable
Jan 17, 2015
I had the same problem with S3. Finally had to get a new phone so I ordered S4.
I see that it has been redesigned with :wahoo:a sturdier port so Samsung must have been aware of the problem.
They have also switched to white cables like iPhones use which also seem sturdier.
Love this phone, mainly for the camera.

Dick Abdon

Estimable
Mar 5, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.