Review Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review: What we like, what we don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2020
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra delivers an amazing 120Hz display, powerful cameras and lots of S Pen upgrades to justify its ultra-premium price.

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review: What we like, what we don't : Read more

What are your thoughts on the camera/softening issue with pets? I had to return my Galaxy s20+ because of the horrendous smoothing issue it had on faces and especially my dog, who has a brown/black brindle coat - it smoothed it all and every photo looked blurry because of that. I love zoos and nature. Given my dog's the number one thing of which I take photos, do you think the camera is better on the Note Ultra? Or will I have the same smoothing problem and make animal photos unusable

Aug 29, 2020
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra delivers an amazing 120Hz display, powerful cameras and lots of S Pen upgrades to justify its ultra-premium price.

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review: What we like, what we don't : Read more
I purchased the Note 20 Ultra, and it is without a doubt the best phone I have ever owned. I am a power user at work, and the software can accurately translate my terrible handwriting into text almost as fast as I can write when using the S pen.

For my downtime, it is excellent for gaming. Some other phones are, also, but they don't have Dex! Go into Dex mode, and you can play games on a 50+ inch 4k TV with zero latency. As for price, Samsung has discounts and a trade-in program. They also give additional free items, including an excellent Xbox bluetooth controller. (Note that you may have to purchase directly from Samsung to receive the free items and discounts.)

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2020
Worth $1,200? Hell no. Capitalistic corporate greed. Upgrade to a better device, a Xiaomi Mi, and save $1000+. Get better camera (104+mp) storage wireless charging list is long.

Reactions: Belotko
Jan 14, 2021
The Note20 Ultra 5G is the biggest disappointment I've ever experienced in phone buying. The camera is garbage, the OS ALWAYS locks up. It's painfully slow. And I'm convinced a rotary landline phone would take a better picture.

I "upgraded" from a Pixel 3 XL to this phone and have since switched back to the Pixel 3 because it is simply a VASTLY superior phone. I've had Samsung replace the Note20 3 times under warranty and have experienced the same crap performance from each replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.