Samsung Galaxy S Packs Super AMOLED, Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
[citation][nom]firstposter[/nom]That's great, but is it going to cost $700.00?[/citation]

For retail thats a resonable price for a brand new phone, with a contract it will most likely be only about $200.

I have to say this but it looks very iPhone'esque', just look at it's general structure and main menu. But I suppose we'll see of course as it comes out for real.

gateway101

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2009
Which carrier for this phone? This is the type of phone I would like to have in July 2010 when my contract with AT&T expires. Thanks.

G

Another iPhone look alike... When will phones look original again?

G

"brendano257
I have to say this but it looks very iPhone'esque', just look at it's general structure and main menu."

another law suit for steve to add to his growing pile....

enderwiggen

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2008
There is nothing wrong with the look of the iphone. It is the lack of good specs and features like multi-tasking, open market place, and other nifty android feats.

G

Now, when this is available with prepaid (Straighttalk) service, you can sign me up to pay for it. Great technology, btw.

Ambictus

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]enderwiggen[/nom]If this gets released for Verizon I will crap my pants from pure joy. Super AMOLED = boner.[/citation]

It's a GSM phone so at this point no go for Verizon.

Ambictus

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]hm_crespo[/nom]The HTC EVO will have this for lunch[/citation]

Kinda hard to really say that as I don't believe we know the amount of RAM this has nor do we know the details on the 1Ghz processor. This phone does however one up the EVO in the screen technology department. The Super AMOLED on this thing is gorgeous.

G

This sounds like something I'd want. I loathe my iPhone. Useless without jailbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS