Samsung Galaxy S2 Applications Stopped Working,

Valsakala

Estimable
Nov 6, 2015
I have noted that the TWL Launcher along with other applications are flashing up the Sorry Flag stating ‘process.com.sec.android.app twl launcher has stopping working and its going through all the other applications stating the same thing! And each time I press the Force Close it just goes through all the said applications again. It asks to report but Google flags up. I have switched the mobile on and off and removed and re-inserted the battery but nothing. I have tried calling my mobile using my landline but not ringing.

Please help me.

Solution
Remove the launcher app and see if that fixes it. If things continue to crash you may need to do a restore to factory defaults which will wipe internal storage and set the phone to factory new. Make sure you have any files stored locally backed up.
Remove the launcher app and see if that fixes it. If things continue to crash you may need to do a restore to factory defaults which will wipe internal storage and set the phone to factory new. Make sure you have any files stored locally backed up.

Solution