News Samsung Galaxy S21 FE leaked price has us worried

DENVERSKIER

Commendable
Nov 20, 2021
Yeah the price should have included an SD Card Slot!!!! Stupid to have 8K video and only store 2 3/4 hrs and only if you don't add and photos apps and music!!! And I hike so an adapter just will get easily lost and as we see extra large storage is expensive though these prices look reasonable!!! I currently have S20+ and S21 series except for Ultra lacked SD Card Tray and WQHD+ SCREEN RESOLUTION DISPLAY and had same cameras!!! Thought S21 Ultra was a joke lacking SD Card Tray and camera focusing was slow sometimes. Thought Space Zoom was a gimmick usable in some circumstances but very few. And only thing I don't have vs Ultra was Director s View!!! This at least has 256 gb and is faster etc and has the FREE S Pen with Bluetooth pretty stupid to charge $60 with the S21 Ultra for an S Pen and have no place to store unless you shell out more for special bulky case!!! So the S22 Ultra looks great except for SD Card Tray and is priced okay but Sampson needs to stop cutting important features out

TRENDING THREADS