Review Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review (hands on): A truly amazing Android phone

Jan 17, 2021
Just ordered ultra direct from Samsung. I am getting back what I paid for my S10. It's a great buy back. Plus they are including a free travel charger, free wireless earbuds, free wireless charger, free s pen, and a free case. No complaints. Only worried that this might be a behemouth.

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for the thorough article. I'm excited to see this phone when it hits the stores. FYI... I noticed two typos in the following phrases: "simply on eof the" and "about he movie."

Mar 3, 2020
Yes and no. The Wacom tech works across the board. You can go all the way back to the first SPen and it will write on the screen. The Bluetooth functionality doesn't work on the ultra. Those are air actions that other than the camera function seems to draw little use.

Reactions: LetRip
Jan 18, 2021
Yes and no. The Wacom tech works across the board. You can go all the way back to the first SPen and it will write on the screen. The Bluetooth functionality doesn't work on the ultra. Those are air actions that other than the camera function seems to draw little use.
Thanks, understood about the Bluetooth capability missing, that will hopefully be addressed later in the year when samsung release the upgraded s pen for the ultra

Jan 20, 2021
Just ordered ultra direct from Samsung. I am getting back what I paid for my S10. It's a great buy back. Plus they are including a free travel charger, free wireless earbuds, free wireless charger, free s pen, and a free case. No complaints. Only worried that this might be a behemouth.
Ho did you get all those extras for free?