Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra vs. iPhone 13 Pro Max: Which flagship wins?

Feb 24, 2022
The comparisons are questionable. The selfie is one example. Comparing one half of a picture to the other half is not a valid test. In this case one half of the selfie was in sunlight and the other was not. Take the same picture with each camera and compare them. I'm sorry to see the quality of Tom's Hardware phone evaluations is not what I've come to expect.

Reactions: Soul_ArmyofOne
Feb 24, 2022
The comparisons are questionable. The selfie is one example. Comparing one half of a picture to the other half is not a valid test. In this case one half of the selfie was in sunlight and the other was not. Take the same picture with each camera and compare them. I'm sorry to see the quality of Tom's Hardware phone evaluations is not what I've come to expect.

That's what the slider is for, dude. Both full pictures are available, you just have to know how to use them.

Mar 3, 2022
How was performance measured? By how fast they open apps?
Hennessy Venom GT has the highest top speed, McLaren has the highest acceleration rate... what you're measuring is just acceleration. Doesn't make it the better performing device if all you did was open apps...
You didn't test its endurance at those speeds, you didn't test its ability to corner and handle high speeds and maxed output (which, if I may note, apple devices are known to struggle through thermal throttling for- hence Genshin Impact being used to test how long devices can be put through graphic torture at high Temps, and being realistic... iphones are not what people use to game on for mobile. At all.)
Using limited tests to draw conclusions deduces incomplete results.