2-performance/features
3-gaming
4-softwares
5-display/gfx
6-look/case
7-animiations
8-bettery
i know both have same os but
i am lil bit confuse about these two cells.
but not get satisfactory reviews which have clearly differenciate these two power packs.
waiting for your reply.

MadCatz900

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
Im Also buying a new phone soon and its between the galaxy S3 and One X. From what ive gathered up to now

1. S3 is the faster phone although im not sure how noticeable it will be.
2. S3 seems to perform slightly better at certain things like boot times and video recording.
3. Not sure about games, i guess they would be the same.
4. Not sure about software
5. One X has an IPS panel display which i think (could be wrong) is better than the super amoled
6. Looks of a phone are all opinions.
7. Not sure
8. S3 will have a better battery life because it has a 2100mAh battery whilst the One X has a 1800mAh battery

While it looks like the S3 is the better phone (it probably is), the one X has some advantages like build quality and price, although the S3 has expandable memory (upto 128gb if you get the 64gb phone), S3 also has a replaceable battery so you can have a backup or repair it yourself if it goes wrong.

I could be wrong on a couple of things but this is how i see it, im still trying to gather more info before i buy either one, im edging towards the S3 so far though.

kamran_kim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011

please update me as you find out new things about these two phones. and thanks for previous information.