Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. Nokia Lumia 920 vs. Pantech Burst?

SGS4, Lumia 920, or Pantech Burst?

• Samsung Galaxy S4

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nokia Lumia 920

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pantech Burst

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify if you can)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChaseCTech

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012
I am planning to get a new smartphone within the next month, and I've come across 3 options - the Samsung Galaxy S4, the Nokia Lumia 920, and the Pantech Burst. I plan to use my phone for mainly internet browsing, photography and video-capturing, calendars, music, and of course, calling and texting. I also will use the TV remote function if I get the SGS4. However, I don't know if I should spend the extra money on the S4 or 920, or stay cheap and go with the Burst. My dad is covering half of the phone's price, while I pay the rest. I have AT&T.

So, in the words of Rebecca Black, "Which seat should I take?

thdarkshadow

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
Since you get locked into a contract spend the extra and get the s4 or lumia 920. I suggest reading reviews from android police and the verge about the s4 and googleing for ones on the lumia. Also go to an att store and play with the phones and see which operations system you like better. Imo the s4 is better by a long shot but for what you want it to do the lumia may be a good choice. Also look at the HTC One as it competes with the s4 quite well.

thdarkshadow

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
"such as facial recognition scrolling" yeah that doesn't work... I know because I own the phone and tried it. The s4 has a ton of gimmicks but it also has useful features and the gimmicks can be disabled. If you are wondering the s4 has a good sound chip at least compared to my last phone. Like I said before go read reviews and try the phones out for yourself if I say I like this phone or that phone it is all opinion. Yours is likely to be different so check them out for yourself then proudly make a decision for yourself. I hate the iPhones UI but others like it and some love it. Basically what I am saying is people differ in what they want so don't just blindly go with the phone most people prefer