My Samsung galaxy tab 4 10.1 is not turning on I tried charging it and it says 100% but when I try to trun it on it would blink and turn off and says it is at a certain number that's not 100% I tried wiping it more than once and rebooting it but it's still not coming on at some point it came on for about 10-16 seconds and shut off back I also charged it overnight but it is still not working. What should I do?
Have you tried a hard reset? If not, try the following....
To "Hard Reset" the tablet...
1. Make sure that the Samsung tablet is actually powered off.
2. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
3. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the Android system recovery mode.
4. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
5. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
6. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
7. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.
If this doesn't do it, then you may need a new battery, as it may not be holding the charge. Also it could be the tablet is in need of repair or replacement. But I would really try the "Hard Reset" first.