Samsung Galaxy Tab S3

Mar 25, 2017
I have a Samsung galaxy tablet s3, my tablet will charge because I hear it as I plug it in, I've pressed the volume up and down button me heard the volume up and down sounds. The issue is that my screen is completely black, no glow or anything, I'm quite upset about this as my last tablet developed issues - different make that time.
Does anyone know what the issue is with my tablet? I got it on the 4th January, it's hardly been out of case other than the odd times my much younger brother of two years old threw it, then it fell out, however has not a single scratch or dent on the back or edges, I have a tempered glass screen protector on it, but of course it has several scratches or cracks (can't tell) on it, from what I can tell there is no damage to the top layer of the screen. As soon as I bought it I waited until I had a screen protector to put on it and put it straight into a case. All I did was leave it on charge for at least two days, then I went to it tonight, and nothing, just the system sounds.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

If it was thrown, it is completely possible that either the connection to the display has come dislodged, the display is damaged in a way that you can't see it, or there is some other internal damage.

Since it is that new, you 'may' be able to contact the manufacturer to have them repair it, as it would be under warranty. However should they note that the damage is from abuse (aka being thrown) then they may charge for the repair.

Mar 25, 2017