Review Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 review (hands on)

Oct 9, 2020
Terrible product
I have had 2 so far and both have had so many problems
Batter life is 8 hours max even with all features turned off
it constant overheats - even when sitting on a desk
charging takes 4 hours
it's completely useless

DO NOT BUY

Nov 17, 2020
❗❗❗ Don't buy Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 41mm ❗❗❗

The battery of the new watch holds not more than 2 hours if you are using Endomondo + Music
If just Endomondo - then not more than 3 hours.

My conversation with Samsung service was ridiculous. I was saying that it’s written in the description that the battery holds up to 2 days, if it would hold at least1 day, I wouldn’t complain. But the Samsung service says that I have the watch without any defects and it's my fault.

Here are service explanations:
  • You are using too many applications - if Endomondo + Music is too many, then yes
  • You are in a place with a bad GPS signal - no, mostly I’m using the watch in the city centre. We made experiment with a friend, in the same location, in the same time, in the same distance, Galaxy Watch battery discharged for 73%, Garmin 23%
  • You are watching too many times on the screen… this was funny one :) - I don’t think that few times in one hour is too many
  • You are using E-sim card - yes, this watch offer such feature

I want my money back!!!!

Jan 8, 2021
Battery lasts less than 12 hours for me. I'm forced to charge it twice a day. Pretty much unusable. Trying to return it now. Very disappointed with this review tbh

Do not buy this watch.

Feb 9, 2021
I've had this watch since late October after having Watch Active 2... I am not a heavy feature user, and do not use always on, but I consistently get 2+ days out of a charge with Bluetooth on.
SpO2 is always within 1% or exactly matches my medical grade pulse oximeter, HR is very close... as I was a Paramedic, the ECG interests me as I can see more on the dynamic tracing than I expected, even if the watch itself is not officially programmed to report on anything other than A-Fib.
As a tester for MyBPLab, I have been frustrated to get this device set up for BP... it actually worked with all my previous Samsung phones and smart watches starting with Galaxy 9+ and Gear Sport. I expect this function will eventually come through.

Mar 28, 2021
While I love the watch, I absolutely HATE these kinds of bands. I realize that’s just personal preference but even if I did like the buckle bands, this leather doesn’t feel all that great to me. It’s stuff and not very soft to the touch. I’m one of those who prefers the silicone band that tucks in as the buckle ones constantly get caught on clothing and other things. YUK