Solved! Samsung Galaxy Watch Active or Garmin Vivomove Optic Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrix728

Honorable
Aug 15, 2014
Hi, I am picking smart watch for my girlfriend and these two watch are the same price at the moment in my country so I would like to know some opinions which model is better because I am a total newbie at this and her burthday is getting close. She does not do hardcore sports, just some yoga, fitmess and such, listen to music and some basic functions but I need to mention that these will be her first smartwatch. Below are some links for these watch.

Garmin watch
Samsung watch

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Samsung Galaxy Fit is the best choice for a newbie.
There’s only a single button on the Galaxy Fit, so all interactions can be done using the tracker’s touchscreen. The button acts as a back button, so it will take you to the previous screen. You can also press and hold it to start your favorite workout. You set it with the help of a Galaxy Wearable app. It will also remind you to move so you will know how much time you are spending sitting. There are 90 different types of workout that can be tracked with the Samsung Health app.

ashleydent

Commendable
Apr 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Fit is the best choice for a newbie.
There’s only a single button on the Galaxy Fit, so all interactions can be done using the tracker’s touchscreen. The button acts as a back button, so it will take you to the previous screen. You can also press and hold it to start your favorite workout. You set it with the help of a Galaxy Wearable app. It will also remind you to move so you will know how much time you are spending sitting. There are 90 different types of workout that can be tracked with the Samsung Health app.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.