Review Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 hands-on review: A smarter (and sleeker) foldable

Apple Jackson

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2014
Dude, if you're NOT using an s-pen with this phone, I honestly don't know why you'd even want it. I had it for a day before my s-pen arrived (turns out the device wont even let you use one from an old Note or current Galaxy Tablet for fear of screen damge) and the whole experience felt... broken, would be the best word I can use to describe it. I mean, it just feels clunky and awkward using fat fingers to navigate and perform actions, whereas using the pen couldn't feel more natural. Plus, I mainly switched from the Note (Ultra, now) series due to how much I use my phones for sketching and blueprinting. It's nice to not have that waterfall edge they inexplicably added to the Note series too. It's a pointless and counterintuitive design choice for a device intended to be used with a stylus. Additionally, the pressure sensitivity actually seems even better than on my S8+, but that may be due to the glass screen protector and anti-reflective film on the tablet. I wish the pen was usable on the outside display though. It's weird that it doesn't work there, especially since the precision would be welcome on the compact display.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 1
admin Article Commentary 7