Samsung Gaming notebook to replace PS3

lolomg

Honorable
May 30, 2012
Hi, so I'm looking specifically for a Samsung notebook that can handle games and replace my PS3, I had an idea of getting a core i5 R580 and replace the graphics card with a updated one that can handle the load of games. The Series 7 Chronos also springs to mind, and the backlit keyboard only sweetens the deal ;)

What do you guys recommend getting? It has to be withing 900$ and a Samsung.... I guess I wouldn't mind if I could get a used higher spec one for the same price

lolomg

Honorable
May 30, 2012
I know what you mean... like the base level Alienware ect.... but I want the other things that I have like my monitor and all to match. That might sound kinda stupid but that's what I want... I just like Samsung

Thanks Jeremy

PS would getting a slightly older notebook like the R580 and then upgrading the GPU be any good?

captaincharisma

Distinguished
well it sound's like you cannot get a samsung laptop for what you are asking. did you go to samsungs website and looked to see if they have any laptops like you are looking for or are you just depending on forums like this? maybe if you stated you were open to other brands it would be more productive