Samsung J7 Pro vs Honor 6X, which one is recommended?

toutougroup96

Commendable
Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm buying myself a budget smartphone, I got my eyes on the Honor 6X, but lately I had a chance to buy a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro... I

I checked everything about these phones and I had these notes:

The Honor 6X has better performance, camera, memory management and lightweight but it's not durable and quite hard to replace the parts.

As for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro,the super AMOLED screen blew my mind, it has also a better battery and build quality with decent performance and of course it's a Samsung phone so finding replacement parts would be easy and cheaper and also it seems like it's getting the Android 8.0 Oreo update...

I'm not a heavy smartphone gamer, I just need a phone that's good to be my daily driver for few years further.

I hope you guys help me decide which one I should buy?

And thanks in advance

toutougroup96

Commendable
Oct 31, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from toutougroup96 : "Samsung J7 Pro vs Honor 6X, which one is recommended?"

Hello everyone,
I'm buying myself a budget smartphone, I got my eyes on the Honor 6X, but lately I had a chance to buy a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro... I

I checked everything about these phones and I had these notes:

The Honor 6X has better performance, camera, memory management and lightweight but it's not durable and quite hard to replace the parts.

As for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro,the super AMOLED screen blew my mind, it has also a better battery and build quality with decent performance and of course it's a Samsung phone so finding replacement parts would be easy and cheaper and also it seems like it's getting the Android 8.0 Oreo update...

I'm not a heavy smartphone gamer, I just need a phone that's good to be my daily driver for few years further.

I hope you guys help me decide which one I should buy?

And thanks in advance