So, before you tell me its a cable, inverter or some other hardware issue let me first say... that this issue appears to be software related (which is REALLY weird). When my computer starts going into a "flickering fit" my external monitor shows perfect picture with no interruptions and when I press ctrl+alt+del the flickering immediately stops... and will stop forever, until I exit the ctrl+alt+del screen (windows 8.1). Sooo... any ideas?
i5-3337U @ 1.8GHz
16.0 GB RAM
Please do try to uninstall/reinstall the latest graphics card driver. Try these steps:
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Reboot the laptop and it would reinstall the driver back automatically.
- If that doesn't work try downloading the driver from Samsung support site and reinstall the graphics card driver.
- Here's the link where you can download the driver for your laptop. http/www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads
- You'll need the model number of your laptop so they could give you the accurate driver.