Samsung laptop will not boot up after a recent Windows update

May 15, 2018
My Samsung laptop will not boot up after a recent Windows update. It kept cycling and then I would turn it off and put it in Safe Mode and try to check Drive C but now when I boot up it says hit F4. So I hit F4 and it boots up in Recovery Mode. I try to backup my files on an external but it starts to process and then after 1% it says error. My only option is to wipe the computer and I don't want to do that because I'll lose all my music etc.
Am I mistaking one of the recovery options? Will one of them fix my drive C and not wipe all my files? Please help!

Solution
You could always remove the hard drive from your computer, plug it into another computer and transfer the contents manually (music, photos etc..) might need to pick yourself up an usb sata connector. Cheap as chips online though.

woodmass14

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015
You could always remove the hard drive from your computer, plug it into another computer and transfer the contents manually (music, photos etc..) might need to pick yourself up an usb sata connector. Cheap as chips online though.

Solution