Samsung ''Nexus Two'' Gets Its First Hands-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
It has certainly been a quick trip from "No Nexus Two, ever," to "Motorola's making the Nexus Two, it's coming out by Christmas," to "Samsung's making the Nexus Two, it comes out in a week."

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Restatement3dofTed[/nom]It has certainly been a quick trip from "No Nexus Two, ever," to "Motorola's making the Nexus Two, it's coming out by Christmas," to "Samsung's making the Nexus Two, it comes out in a week."[/citation]

I know, my kind of product build up. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Much nicer than the Apple rumor mill which can run for MONTHS on nothing but Verizon users' excitement and the blood of the imaginationless.

zerapio

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2002
Wham, bam, thank you ma'am.
Lol, nice one.

I'm getting excited aobut this phone. I have the captivate but with the GPS issues I've been thinking about changing it for something else. This might be it provided the GPS works. I'll also wait for the Froyo patch supposedly coming out in November. I guess November will be an exciting month for gadgets :)

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
I have been holding off a phone purchase a while, seems I might actually look into this one. AMOLED screen does sound very nice. Though with the shorter lifecycle of phones, longevity of screens is less a concern. Eh, we'll see.

Boxa786

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
Damn you google, youv made a great line up of handsets and Iv still not made my mind up. Now you make it harder with this new release. Only a few days to wait though :)

G

Samsung... why not htc....? That just made me a definite NO for me.

G

Did they have to make it look exactly like an iPhone 3GS? If I wanted a damn iPhone I would buy one. It's even worse when it looks like a phone trying to be an iphone
I much prefer the HTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.