Samsung NP355V5C

arcanebop

Honorable
Dec 5, 2012
First of all, I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where exactly to put it.

Anyway, my problem is that I want to disassemble my Samsung NP355V5C to get at the cooling fan so I can manually clean it - but the chassis does not come off even when I've unscrewed everything I can see or get at - I've removed the battery, RAM, ODD and the hard drive, but as I've stated the chassis refuses to come off. I've managed to open up the bezel in the front and get a side view into my laptop, but that's about it.

So has anyone actually taken apart this model or one that's similar enough to know what I'm missing here?

Before anyone brings this up: yes I have decided I want to do this on my own, not get someone else to do it.

chezybezy

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
apologies as this is a question and not a solution, i am attempting to do the same as i have just encountered some overheating issues lately and i attempted to do the same as you but i cant for the life of me figure out how it comes apart. did you ever get to figure this out?