Solved! samsung s2 versus teclast m89 wifi download very different

Oct 3, 2018
I have 2 tablets a samsung s2 and a teclast m89. With the same wifi network i have a downlaod speed of 90 mb with the samsung and a speed of 6 mb with the teclast. Why this defference?

Solution
First check for any updates to the tablet. Both to the OS itself and any apps. After that is done, if it continues to be slow, make sure you turn off 'data' (if it is turned on in settings) and see if that gives you better speeds/connection.

Now if the problem persists, then I would suggest forgetting the connection to that WiFi and turning off the WiFi on the tablet. Next restart (turn off and back on) the tablet. Then turn on the WiFi and try connecting to yours again. If it still gives you the same speed issue, try connecting to a different WiFi and see if you get a better speed. If you do, then the problem is with your WiFi. And that could be a few things. If not, and the other WiFi still gives you bad speeds, then the tablets...
Oct 3, 2018
Thank you for the quick answer. I don't think it's the ISP limits and the device is new so it could be the settings. It has android 7.0, what settings can be wrong? Thank you

First check for any updates to the tablet. Both to the OS itself and any apps. After that is done, if it continues to be slow, make sure you turn off 'data' (if it is turned on in settings) and see if that gives you better speeds/connection.

Now if the problem persists, then I would suggest forgetting the connection to that WiFi and turning off the WiFi on the tablet. Next restart (turn off and back on) the tablet. Then turn on the WiFi and try connecting to yours again. If it still gives you the same speed issue, try connecting to a different WiFi and see if you get a better speed. If you do, then the problem is with your WiFi. And that could be a few things. If not, and the other WiFi still gives you bad speeds, then the tablets WiFi may not be functioning correctly. It is also possible that the particular tablet may not accept faster speeds. I don't know that brands tablets very well, and unfortunately most Android devices don't actually tell you what their max speeds are for WiFi.

Solution