Samsung screen keeps flickering

masterhirox

Estimable
Feb 21, 2014
I have recently switched my laptop's Hard drive and put in a new one. I swamped it back to the old one and now when I try to start my laptop. It starts up shows the Samsung logo and then the screen turns back then repeats that process. My new hard drive work's when I put it in, but not my older one and I need to access my older since I still have some info I need. Please help

Solution
Hi,

There's actually an easier way to access the files in your old hard drive without swapping it from the new one. Making the old HDD as an external drive which actually will require you to get an external HDD enclosure which normally range price from $10 -$100 but I wouldn't pay more than $30 something that you can once would be enough in your case. You'll need an enclosure with is 3.5 inches that fits more HDD that came from a Laptop. Once it's in an enclosure you just plug it in a USB port the it should act like an external drive and you should be able to access your files in it.
Hi,

There's actually an easier way to access the files in your old hard drive without swapping it from the new one. Making the old HDD as an external drive which actually will require you to get an external HDD enclosure which normally range price from $10 -$100 but I wouldn't pay more than $30 something that you can once would be enough in your case. You'll need an enclosure with is 3.5 inches that fits more HDD that came from a Laptop. Once it's in an enclosure you just plug it in a USB port the it should act like an external drive and you should be able to access your files in it.

Solution