Samsung Ships Largest 3DTV, Portable Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
The idea of glasses is a little silly. I can't imagine having a girl over and be required to wear glasses just to watch the movie.

myatitus

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2006
So i don't quite realize why the world has completely forgot that DLP exists. I have a 68" 3D TV and have owned it for over a year now. I have the Nvision setup and it works perfectly on it. 65" is not the largest 3D tv and i hope that those writing this article are ashamed at being in this industry and consider Fast food as a career choise.

dargon_supreme

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
3D technology does not work well with LCD. LCD is slow and need polarizers. It will take more time until we have a good 3D system, if it is possible. Plasma TVs are the best choice by now. Samsung LCD LED TV is not worth the money.

fivewall

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2010
[citation][nom]nevertell[/nom]So, 1080p on a 10 inch screen ? Yeah, sure.[/citation]

where does it say 1080p? I would bet its 720p and that is not a downfall considering the small screen size. Blurays play just fine on a 720p tv so I don't understand the problem here. Just because a blueray is capable of 1080p doesn't mean that it you can only watch them on 1080p devices.

fivewall

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2010
Ok I clicked on the link and your right it does say 1080p, but its not 100% clear if the screen really has a capable resolution or if thats only when using the HDMI output... I am really curious now what the resolution is on this screen.

G

@myatitus: It's in the title man; "Samsung shipped the world's first ... 65-inch 3D *LED* TV." No one 'forgot' DLP, it wasn't even the topic, and that should've been obvious because it's IN THE TITLE.

PROTIP: Read the title at least before insulting the writer.

OT: Cool stuff

myatitus

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2006
The link to click is Samsung Ships Largest 3DTV, Portable Blu-ray. thats above what you had seen its the heading. i swear to god i am surrounded but absolute worthless people who can't bother to read or pay attention to what they are doing please see above where it says Samsung Ships Largest 3DTV, Portable Blu-raySamsung Ships Largest 3DTV, Portable Blu-raySamsung Ships Largest 3DTV, Portable Blu-raySamsung Ships Largest 3DTV, Portable Blu-ray. THIS IS NOT TRUE ITS A FALSE STATEMENT. that my point you assanine moron. please subject yourself to physical punishment for your large quantities of stupidity. as if Stupid hurt you might try not doing it again

kuharski

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2010
Awesome portable Blu-Ray! Now I don't have to worry when I buy a movie If it's something I want to take on the road with me.

Are they referring maybe the 65 is the worlds first mainstream TV? I mean 2160 is not something most people can take advantage of.

irh_1974

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]ruffopurititiwang[/nom]Is 65" bigger than 84"?I think not! LG TV: 84" with 3840x2160 resolution.http://www.technewsdaily.com/lg-un [...] d-tv-0617/This message is sponsored by LG. Life is Good.[/citation]
The LG one does not state if it is LED or not

Some may argue that the Samsung one is the largest LED 3D TV

My $0.02

G

"Is 65" bigger than 84"?

I think not! LG TV: 84" with 3840x2160 resolution.

http://www.technewsdaily.com/lg-un [...] d-tv-0617/

This message is sponsored by LG. Life is Good."

It says in the article it isn't even available, that only the 46" and 55" are, this article is about a TV that is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.