Samsung smart switch problems

Apr 1, 2018
My mum has used the Samsung smart switch to transfer photo files from her phone to tablet. However, she accidentally transferred everything which wouldn't be a problem except it has transferred her alarms and even old alarms she no longer uses. She has tried to delete them as her tablet is going crazy with alarms going off but when she clicks in them it says the no file found.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated! (from a not very tech savvy family!)
Thanks

Solution
That sounds rather odd. Try starting up the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will remove them in there. If you still can't access them, or they don't go off in that mode, I would wonder if it isn't alarms but a virus or malware. Scan the tablet for these to make sure there isn't anything you don't really want on there.

Worst case, you would have to take all the files she wants to keep and move them to a google account or a computer to back them up and then do a "Hard Reset" of the tablet. But I would save that as a last option.
That sounds rather odd. Try starting up the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will remove them in there. If you still can't access them, or they don't go off in that mode, I would wonder if it isn't alarms but a virus or malware. Scan the tablet for these to make sure there isn't anything you don't really want on there.

Worst case, you would have to take all the files she wants to keep and move them to a google account or a computer to back them up and then do a "Hard Reset" of the tablet. But I would save that as a last option.

Solution
Apr 1, 2018
Thanks so much for the info. Have passed this on and we'll give it a try!