Samsung Smart TV Wireless Streaming

Jeremy_74

Commendable
Dec 9, 2016
Im trying to use the Samsung smartview program on my PC to connect to my Samsung TV the problem is that my computer is wired directly to the wireless modem and the TV is connected wirelessly. Before I can connect to the TV it says connect the PC and TV to the same wireless network. My PC is connected to the wireless router but through an ethernet cable.. I don't understand why it won't pick up that they are both on the same network even though one is wireless and the other is wired.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 13
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 7
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 8
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! I have a new Samsung Smart TV and bought Sony WH-RF400 wireless headphones. Won't connect...
Solved! how to connect my samsung smart tv model ue5800 to wifi? do I need and adapter for wireless?
How to do I hook up a set of wireless headphones to my Samsung series 5 led smart tv?
I have samsung smart tv..have rocketfish wireless speakers..to help with my deafness. I have been unable to hook it up to eit
Does the Samsung UN48J52000AF TV require a wireless adapter or is it internal?
Samsung TV un60h7150afxza - wireless and cabled internet issues + remote issues
My Samsung Smart 3D TV Model Code: UN55ES7100 won’t connect wireless to the internet. I have updated the software and it sti
Connect Samsung Smart tv with sound bar to Panasonic wireless headphones - 4 years old
I have a Samsung smart t.v. with surround sound. Can I get bluetooth wireless headphones to work?
How to connect my wireless bluetooth laptop to my Samsung Smart tv
Samsung smart tv doesn't detect the samsung wireless lan adapter
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to my Samsung wireless DVD player
How to connect my pn64d8000 (Samsung Smart TV) to wifi?
How to connect a samsung ue40es8000 smart tv wirelessly to the modem
Is it possible to connect a laptop who have bluetoth to my no bluetooth Samsung smart tv and I hear sound on my wireless bluet
How do I get my Samsung Smart tv off of wired and make it wireless - it was a floor model hooked up to mac
can't connect with wireless my SAMSUNG SMART LED Model:UE32J4500AW
Samsung Smart TV UN50ES6100F - not able to connect to my wireless network now.
My samsung smart tv au46es7500 series 7 cant get a wireless network. How do i go about this. I have a wifi network in my house
How do I hook a set of wireless headphones to Samsung Series 5 LED Smart TV

ASK THE COMMUNITY